Undertakers and Funeral Services in Port Elizabeth
We consider our approach to families who have lost loved ones as sympathetic and professional – unique in their dynamics, beliefs and requirements.
Our efficient staff at First Avenue will assist the family from the first phone call after death until the funeral has taken place, and are always at hand to answer any questions. Once we have an understanding as to whether it is a burial or cremation that the family require we go through all the arrangements with them.
- We offer a selection of coffins on view at our premises
- We have an excellent florist and are able to provide beautiful arrangements for the coffin and the church
- Hymn Sheets are designed in conjunction with the family with a photo of the loved one or we have our ‘in house’
hymn sheets for those who do not want a photo
- We put death and funeral notices into newspapers as requested
- We make payments on behalf of the family to:
- Sound Engineer (if required)
- Donations to church for teas etc, if required
- We also arrange for the family to view their loved one should this be required
We wish to let families know that all funeral policies are accepted by us including those from other funeral homes and insurance companies. We offer very affordable funeral policies, and a consultant from our offices will discuss your needs and a suitable funeral policy will be opened for you.
- Cover from R10 000 to R15 000
- Joining fee R50
- No medical questions asked
- Accidental cover after 2 month (61 days)
- Please provide
*copy of ID (main member, spouse, children birth certificates)
*proof of address
What are the monthly premiums?
|WAITING PERIOD||6 MONTHS||9 MONTHS||12 MONTHS|
|Single Person||Family||Single Person||Family||Single Person||Family|
|R 10 000.00||R65.00||R110.00||R85.00||R150.00||R170.00||R230.00|
|100% of Main member cover Children (14-21)|
|50% of Main member cover Children (6-13)|
|30% of Main member cover Children (0-5)|
|20% of Main member cover Stillborn (28 weeks) to 11 months|
Underwritten by African Unity